Chemis with wide brim:
Here we introduce you to the very elegant " Chemis " , is worn by both men and women. We offer this hat with a broad or a narrow brim , the Huthöhe measures 10 to 11 cm .
This model is produced with a 2-4 mm fine palm fiber by hand. Until the final finishing pass 4-5 days The hat gets its characteristic flexibility and a fine structure . With Ripsbandgarnitur . Interior worked with sweatband. Need more colors , or Ripsbandgarnitur , please let us know on the order form in the column remarks with .
• Colours: white and natural
• Other colors : as a special order possible
• Sizes: S 55-56 , M 5-58 , L 59-60 , XL 6-62 . cm.
• Material: 100 % palm fiber from the " toquilla palm"
• fiber thickness : 2-4 mm
• Ripsbandfarben : black, dark blue, dark green dark brown, light brown.
• Height Hutkrone : about 10 to 11cm .
• brim about 10 cm.
- Pure luxury from the finest woven leaf fibers of the palm toquilla
- Classic, elegant Hutgarnitur from the finest grosgrain ribbon
- Elegance embodies the legendary silhouette of the hat
- Durable antiperspirant hat band inside ensures precise fit
- Traditional closed forms Kronenflechtung elegant finish
Optional: " Huteingriff " inside with Flex Silicone reinforced only by special order.
The hat impresses with his thick braid protects against the sun and its harmful UV rays . Even in hot weather , it ensures a cool head.
This exclusive hat is a natural product and each piece is unique . Slight variations in color , small bumps are not a quality defect . They underline the authenticity of the material.
Here you will find your perfect hat size.
The thus determined in centimeters measure represents the hat size.
Use a flexible tape measure and measure around your head about 1.5 cm above the level of the ears. The perfect size for you, you can choose on our size table.
For example: size 56 would equal 56 cm. perimeter measured with tape.
What is Tano your hat?
Measure using a flexible tape measure Outskirts or contour of your head, about 1.5 cm over your ears without adjusting the tape, as you you that fits your hat wanted. If pocible we recommend that you have someone to help you take this step because generalmete to do it alone may be errors.
The measure that you get in feet is your hat size
For example if you measured 62 cm you have size 62 or XL from our table.
| Pulgadas / Inches
|21 1/2 - 21 7/8
||55 - 56
|22 1/4 - 22 5/8
||57 - 58
|23 - 23 1/2
||59 - 60
|23 7/8 - 24 1/4
||61 - 62
If you do not have a tape measure handy, you take a piece of string or a tape measure and then with a ruler the measure.
With the help of a special gauge copper, we are able to control before sending the size of each hat.
Suggested retail size information - may vary slightly from batch to batch.