• Colours: natural (see Figure)
• Sizes: 56-62 cm
• Material: 100% palm fiber from the "Toquilla palm"
• Fiber thickness: 0.8 - 1.2 mm
• degree: 28 to 31
• Height Hutkrone: approximately 10 to 11 cm
• brim about 6.5 to 7 cm
• Ripsbandfarben: black, dark blue, dark green dark brown, light brown.
• With Elegant and very expensive handmade box for storing, made of balsa wood
• Certificate of Authenticity on your Namme. Arte Andino Ecuador Confirm the authenticity of this hat.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Here you will find your perfect hat size.
The thus determined in centimeters measure represents the hat size.
Use a flexible tape measure and measure around your head about 1.5 cm above the level of the ears. The perfect size for you, you can choose on our size table.
For example: size 56 would equal 56 cm. perimeter measured with tape.
What is Tano your hat?
Measure using a flexible tape measure Outskirts or contour of your head, about 1.5 cm over your ears without adjusting the tape, as you you that fits your hat wanted. If pocible we recommend that you have someone to help you take this step because generalmete to do it alone may be errors.
The measure that you get in feet is your hat size
For example if you measured 62 cm you have size 62 or XL from our table.
|Pulgadas / Inches||
|21 1/2 - 21 7/8||55 - 56||Small|
|22 1/4 - 22 5/8||57 - 58||Medium|
|23 - 23 1/2||59 - 60||Large|
|23 7/8 - 24 1/4||61 - 62||XLarge|
If you do not have a tape measure handy, you take a piece of string or a tape measure and then with a ruler the measure.
With the help of a special gauge copper, we are able to control before sending the size of each hat.
Suggested retail size information - may vary slightly from batch to batch.